Monday, April 19, 2010

Transfers...

Date: Monday, April 19, 2010


Hello Family!

It sounds like you have a busy week this week. Wow. Good luck with everything. That is exciting that Tara is now at home again and that Jason is old enough now that he was able to bless the sacrament and that Chris is starting his first college class. Oh, also that Crozier led the whole fifth grade class in the DARE song. Way to go Croz! Wow. So much is happening in your lives. When you go to Aunt Ladeans funeral tell everyone hello from me. Also thank Aunt Rita for her email a while ago. I really enjoyed it. Tell Melissa congratulations for me. I am so happy for her to have found a wonderful guy.

As for my week, we found out about where everyoe is going for the coming cycle. Sister Ashby and I are staying in Mainz! Sister Cutler will be going to Heidelberg. I was really surprised to hear I was staying, but I am happy to continue working with the people here. I want to see more people come closer to Christ through baptism before I go home. I know it´s possible, and we are working right now on getting more lessons per week. That will help. It will be weird going back to a twosome. I really ejoyed being in a threesome. I felt like we were able to be more productive because there were three of us. But it will be good.

Other exciting things that happened this week were, well we met a man on the street. (Surprise :)) And we talked to him and gave him a pass along card. Then about an hour later he called us and said he had gone straight home and had looked at the chuch website had liked what he saw and wanted to meet. So we met and he agreed that we needed a prophet again on the earth and was so excited to read in the Book of Mormon. It was such a blessing for me personally that he was so interested. Because that appointment we had had before that was disappointing, so to see this man full of faith and so excited about the gospel was wonderful. We are meeting with him again on Wednesday and are looking forward to that.
We have also had a lot of good conversations on the street. People are searching for answers and as we talk to them they admit that they notice something special about us and we tell them it´s the spirit and that we have the answers they are looking for because the truth has been restored. "oh that I were an angel . . ." Sometimes I think that. :) After this week I just feel like saying Wake up world! Wake up! But the work is still rolling forward and now it just needs to go faster.

I am so grateful for this gospel. It helps me see the world through different eyes. It makes it easier to detect evilness, sadness, and misery, and also what the path is that leads to joy, peace, lasting happiness. Of all the roads to choose I choose that one, thanks to the restored gospel. I love my Savior Jesus Christ. I have been studying Jesus the Christ and I am so grateful for all that he went through and did for us. He is truly loving and kind and forgiving. And I like that. I want to be more like that.

I love you family! And I will talk to you next week!

Love,
Sister Fitzgerald

No comments: