Wednesday, February 10, 2010

News

Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Familie!

It was great to hear from you this week. This will be a fast email, because . . . . the church got a new emailing system and we had to transfer over to it today, and it took a long time, and if you didn´t notice my new email address is melinda.fitzgerald@myldsmail.net. So my other one melfitz4@myldsmail.net won´t work for very much longer. Just so you are aware. :)

Anyway, family, it sounds like this week was inspiring once again for you. That makes me so happy. This was a good week for us too. My favorite parts were teaching Brother Himioben about the Priesthood and teaching Hao about the temple. Brother Himioben will be baptized in April and has been investigating for a long time. So we taught him about Priesthood and how he could receive it one day and bless his family and others. He got so excited, and it was so wonderful. As we explained it I was able to use the Priesthood line of Authorities that Sean and Dad both sent. Thank you so much! It helped him to understand where it comes from and how it´s passed on. I really appreciate you both getting me those. Also as we talked about how because of the priesthood we could be sealed in the temple as forever families he and his wife looked at each other and smiled. IT was awesome! I love this gospel and how it blesses our life.
Now for Hao. we taught him about temples and he just couldn´t stop asking questions and asking us when the temple prep class started in the ward. He is doing all he can to find a new job so he can start coming to church and not have to go to work instead. It is great to see his desire to follow God.

Well my time is running out, but I want to say I love you all and I know this church is true. I know it through and through.

Thank you for all that you are doing to strengthen yourselves and others. It´s so important.

I love you!

Love,
Sister Fitzgerald

No comments: